Daytona 500 Experience
- 3 day / 2 night hotel accommodations at the Orlando Marriott Lake Mary Hotel (or similar hotel) for the Daytona 500 Race
- Breakfast daily and all hotel taxes
- Two reserved tickets to the Daytona 500 Race on Sunday
- White glove service provided by your dedicated fulfillment concierge to book your experience package inclusions
- Package inclusions are for two people and may be customized to include additional nights, guests, or upgrades at your own expense.
- All package inclusions must be used within 36 months of date of issuance and are based on availability (select blackout dates may apply)
- Due to the unprecedented demand for travel, please note that all requests must be received at least 90 days prior to your desired event or travel date in order to ensure greatest availability and that all experience inclusions must be completed by the expiration date specified on your certificate
The history of automotive competition in the Daytona Beach area goes back to 1903. It is recorded that a friendly wager between two gentlemen debating who had the fastest horseless carriage spawned "The Birthplace of Speed." On February 22, 1959, Daytona International Speedway, the "World Center of Racing," hosted the first Daytona 500. The posted awards for the "500-Mile International Sweepstakes" totaled $67,760. A field of 59 cars took the green flag for the start. A crowd of over 41,000 was on hand to witness the beginning of another chapter in the history of racing in Daytona. Today, the Daytona 500 remains one of racing's premier events each year.