SPORTS EVENTS AND EXPERIENTIAL TRAVEL PACKAGES
Menu
中文(简体) Spanish (español) English (UK)
Login Track Order
Choose Currency

Porsche Driving Experience

porsche1n1.jpg

SKU#: PORSCHE1N11
MSRP: $3,500.00
Description

Porsche Driving Experience

Package includes:

  • 2 day / 1 night accommodations at the Marriott Grand Bohemian Hotel in Birmingham, AL anytime prior to December 31, 2024 (based on availability)
  • Breakfast and lunch
  • One day Porsche Precision Driving Experience for one driver in a 911 Carrera (guest will not be able to ride with driver during driving segments)
  • Professional classroom instruction
  • Barber Motorsport Museum tour
  • Transfers to/from Birmingham airport
  • All hotel taxes
  • Package inclusions are for one person and may be customized to include additional nights, guests, tours, upgrades or activities

This driving school experience will teach you how to control and utilize the prowess of a Porsche! Each participant is assigned a current model year 911 Carrera for the duration of the course, allowing for maximum seat time. The curriculum is designed so that 20% of the course time is spent in classroom sessions; the remaining 80% is spent on the track or at driving exercises. Guest will not be able to ride with the driver during course driving segments, but can participate in all classroom activities and meals.