Taste of Turkey for Two -
Package highlights include:
- Four Star accommodations Saturday and Sunday night at the Ottoman Hotel Imperial in Istanbul anytime within 36 months of date of issuance (no blackout dates - based on availability),
- Breakfast daily and all hotel taxes,
- Istanbul city tour on Sunday including visits to the Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar and the UNESCO-listed museum Hagia Sophia,
- Monday departure from Istanbul for seven days touring Turkey,
- Visit the poignant WWI battlegrounds of Gallipoli and the other-worldly geology in Cappadocia (optional hot-air balloon ride in Cappadocia),
- Stop at Pamukkale to marvel at the cream colored rock plateaus, take a dip in the hot Hierapolis natural springs and discover the history of Troy and Acropolis of Pergamum,
- Explore spectacular Ephesus, perhaps Europes best-preserved Greco-Roman city and see the remains of the Temple of Artemis, Isa Bey Mosque, Temple of Hadrian and St Johns Basilica,
- Final night stay back in Istanbul at the Ottoman Hotel Imperial,
- Package inclusions may be customized to include additional nights, guests, tours, upgrades or activities.
When it comes to the most desired locales to visit, Turkey tends to fly under the radar. We can't imagine why. You'll visit Aya Sofya in Istanbul, the Greme Open Air Museum, World War I sites in Gallipoli, the ancient Roman town of Ephesus and tour the city of Troy. Of course, no trip to Turkey would be complete without wine tastings and native cuisine, including a dinner with a local family in Cappadocia.