Winter Olympic Games Seven Night Experience -
Package highlights include:
- 8 day / 7 night Four Star hotel accommodations in Beijing centrally located to the Olympic Park and Olympic venues anytime within 36 months of date of issuance (no blackout dates - based on availability),
- Breakfast daily,
- Reserved tickets to six Olympic events (upgrades available upon request),
- Official Games transportation system for venues,
- $200 transfer allowance,
- Event information packets and customized travel itinerary,
- All hotel taxes,
- Package inclusions may be customized to include additional nights, guests, tours, upgrades or activities.
Beijing 2022 will be the third consecutive Olympic Games held in East Asia, after Pyeongchang 2018 and Tokyo 2020. Having previously hosted the 2008 Summer Olympics, Beijing will become the first city ever to host both the Summer and the Winter Olympic Games. It will also become the largest city ever to host the Winter Olympics, a distinction currently held by Vancouver which hosted the 2010 Winter Olympics.