Cities of Lights Cruise for Two - Paris to Prague -
Package highlights include:
- Eight-day cruise for two in a Category E river-view stateroom (no blackout dates - based on availability) anytime within 36 months of date of issuance (no blackout dates - based on availability),
- Two nights at the Le Meridien Etoile in Paris and 2 nights at the Hilton Prague (or similar),
- Ten guided tours with audio headset,
- Visit Six UNESCO World Heritage Sites Enjoy a folkloric performance, learn about the European Union and the Main River, learn how to make your own German bread pudding and desheimer coffee, get to know a local glassblower and his craft,
- All onboard meals including seven dinners featuring regional specialties,
- Welcome Cocktail Reception and Dinner and Captain's Farewell Dinner plus breakfast at the Paris and Prague hotels,
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks with onboard dinner and lunch service,
- All port charges and free Wi-Fi.
This 12-day journey includes two nights each in two of Europe's most glorious cities, Paris and Prague plus a scenic river cruise along the Moselle, Rhine and Main Rivers. Drink in the picturesque landscape of vineyard-clad hillsides and sample fine German appellations in the villages of this famous wine-producing region. Discover the romance of Paris and its many historic landmarks. And fall in love with the graceful architecture of Prague, home to countless spires and a vibrant cultural scene.