U.S. Open Tennis Finals Weekend with Loge Level Seating and Airfare
- 4 day / 3 night accommodations at the Four Star Grand Hyatt New York Hotel in Manhattan anytime prior to December 31, 2024 (based on availability)
- Breakfast daily and all hotel taxes
- Two reserved loge level tickets to the two Semi-Final matches (Sessions 21 and 22) OR the two Final sessions (Sessions 23 and 24) of the U.S. Open Tennis tournament
- Roundtrip economy class airfare between any MAJOR city with an International Airport in the USA or Canada to New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Package inclusions are for two people and may be customized to include additional nights, guests, tours, upgrades or activities
When the U. S. Lawn Tennis Association was founded in 1881, twenty-six players entered the men's singles tournament. Today, the U.S. Open remains an event revered for its history and respected for its drama; thousands worldwide watch their favorite players in pursuit of the American Tennis Championship.