U.S. Open Tennis First Week Loge Level with Airfare
- 4 day / 3 night Four Star accommodations at the Grand Hyatt New York Hotel in Manhattan anytime prior to December 31, 2024 (based on availability)
- Breakfast daily and all hotel taxes
- Two loge level tickets to your choice of ANY TWO sessions (Sessions 1 through 8) held the first week of the U.S. Open Tennis tournament (Monday through Thursday)
- Roundtrip economy class airfare from any MAJOR city with an International Airport in the USA or Canada to New York City's John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Package inclusions are for two people and may be customized to include additional nights, guests, tours, upgrades or activities
When the U. S. Lawn Tennis Association was founded in 1881, twenty-six players entered the men's singles tournament. Today, the U.S. Open remains an event revered for its history and respected for its drama; thousands worldwide watch their favorite players in pursuit of the American Tennis Championship.